Saturday, October 6, 2012

Zombie 5K!


It's 10:22 Saturday evening and Eugene and I have decided not to watch one of the many movies that are taunting us on Netflix or not to get sucked into three back-to-back episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (which only lead to midnight nacho cheese binges anyway) and instead treat ourselves to a night of full sleep. Yes, you read that correctly. A FULL NIGHTS SLEEP. What are we, 70? 

We used to be cool, I swear.


Here's a preview of our weekend, which I hope to recap in full detail tomorrow, unless of course I take out my dentures, watch Wheel of Fortune and fall asleep in my mu-mu.

Friday Family Fun Night was spent bowling!



And today we took the kids for a trail walk hoping to get some good Fall pics. But of course with our luck it was also the Zombie 5K race. Which meant that zombies were hidden in the forest waiting to scare the crap out of all the runners and chase them away. 

To say the least, it took some explaining to the kids. 

Chance still didn't get it and I swear piddled his pants a couple times because of it.  


Our family photo sessions just might scar him for life now.



Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails