Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Chance!

It's important to note that for the past 6 months the only thing that would stop Chance from crying would be either Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" or the birthday song. And since the birthday song is a heckofa lot easier to sing we have sang the birthday song for Chance pretty much every day since February.....and today we actually meant it.

First of all, oh my god I've got a son (it still shocks me). And secondly, my son is ONE! It was a preciously perfect day for our little guy.



But before I get to that let's review shall we?

A year ago this little guy joined our family.










Hmmm, for some reason I can't seem to find his 7 month pictures? Maybe on some other SD card that is probably hidden somewhere in the dollhouse. I'll substitute a picture from that month:








and drumroll please.....





Oh my sweet, sweet sweet boy. Man I love this little dude. 

Although, he is going to KILL me for the birthday hat below. I'm already kicking myself over it. 

Check it, he looks like a birthday elf!


After removing the hat and pelting it across the room, 
we decided to let him take out his frustration on something edible. 

His first cake.


In hindsight, chocolate would have been a better wow factor for pictures. 


I'm not actually sure he ate any of it. Mostly spreading it EVERYWHERE he could.


We ended the day singing him to sleep after the sugar high wore off. 
Happy Happy Birthday little buddy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails