Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beach Babes



While in Hawaii we hit up the beach for some fun in the sun. I was leary at first since the last time we "beached" it, all Mia wanted to do was shove every grain of sand into her mouth. Thankfully this time she decided she would rather wear the sand than eat it.





Every time we take the girls to a beach I envision the worst possible scenarios. Ya know from tsunamis to bloody shark attacks, my imagination runs wild. Trying not to be such a paranoid freak, I chillaxed and let the girls roam free.

****TOTAL NON-SEQUITUR BUT MY DOG RIZZO JUST FARTED SO FREAKIN' BAD THAT I THINK I NEED TO STAND UP RIGHT NOW AND GO FOR A WALK TO SHAKE IT OFF. I CAN'T BREATHE. IT HURTS MY NOSE....I SHOULD BREATHE THROUGH MY MOUTH....OH WAIT...THE THOUGHT OF THAT STANK ENTERING MY MOUTH IS MAKING IT WORSE... OMG..IT'S STILL HERE. LINGERING AROUND IN THIN AIR RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY NOSE.....OKAY....IT'S LETTING UP. REGAIN FOCUS. WHERE WAS I? OH YES, CUTE LITTLE BEACH BABES....





Bella loved sitting in the sand waiting for the tide to come in....it made her laugh every time the water hit her.





So, I'm fully aware that ten years from now I'm going to have to explain my justification to Mia why I posted the following pictures...but they make me laugh so hard! She's looks like a cross between an angry drunk and Sloth from Goonies.















We had so much fun--hours of it actually. And luckily, as opposed to my exaggerated thougths, no one got stung by a poisonous jellyfish! We were covered in sand from head to toe and it took about three bubble baths to get them clean, but very, very well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails