Wednesday, August 18, 2010

End of summer? Heck no, my summer's just beginning.

My summer may only be two weeks long, but by golly we are going to make the best of it, dammit!

I literally spent the entire month of June getting ready for Chance and
spending every moment I had with my girls. And then proceeded to spend the entire month of July being dog ass tired and holed up in my house.

I forgot about the sunshine.
I forgot about the swimming.
I forgot about the hot dogs and watermelon.

It's not too late, I say. And this week?
Well, it's gonna rock! And so is next week.

Today we frolicked at the pool.....






And we'll do the same tomorrow. Summer redemption in full effect!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pool frolicking! You guys look adorable. I pretty much spent my whole summer in the water, and it was great (but bad for my hair).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails