Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Zero Calorie Desserts! All the pleasure, none of the guilt!

You guys, my kids are crazy addicted to my iphone. From the moment they wake up the fighting begins over who gets to play with it first. I couldn't tell you how much time I've wasted "looking" for my phone only to find it 15 frantic minutes later by closing my eyes and following the sound of some annoying bell to a dark corner of the dining room where one of the two girls sit, 
gripping it with their jelly covered hands.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Lately they've been going bonkers over two applications called Cookie Doodle and Cake Doodle where they get to choose a recipe, add the ingredients, mix it up, bake it and decorate the crap out of it. The best part? Bella knows how to e-mail her creations to me. And when I actually find the time to sit at the computer and check my e-mail, I get bombarded with these that seem to always put a smile on my face.

I think this is her politically correct cake:



 I love the random peace sign here

Bella called this her exclamation cake




I can't help but get choked up when I think about her heading off to school. Kindergarten registration is this week and I'm baffled at how fast time has flown by. 

My first-born. 

My sweet and curious and creative little Bella. 

I adore watching her mind think and create and imagine every day. 

May it never stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails