Friday, November 11, 2011

Blackboards, memba' those?

Seriously guys, I love chalkboard paint. Like love it. I just bought a quart of it
for a simple project and now I want to lather everything I own in it.

Here's the closet to my kids' room before:


And here's the closet after a $9 quart of chalkboard paint



Isn't that fun? The kids are already having a blast with it. 


Bella and Mia took turns drawing pictures of Cindy Lou Who and The Grinch. And then Chance blew me away with his artistic skills as he scratched some white lines over and over again :)


But for my section I figured a calendar (that we can mark off the days) would be a perfect 
little daily activity for them. 


The darn blue painters tape didn't stick as well as I would have liked in the upper left corner, so I'll have to go over it with some white paint to fix up the edges. 

All in all, a cute inexpensive project huh? But if they learn to scratch their nails down it, 
then it's all over. Mark my words.

I just got chills thinking about it.

Look at some of these great chalkboard paint ideas:


I love that it's in a bathroom. I think that's so unique.

Pinned Image




chalkboard paint =)

Love the paint on the dresser!

chalkboard paint

chalkboard paint in the lunchbox

Chalkboard Paint on Fridge

Chalkboard paint

Chalkboard paint on a table!!

Chalkboard paint on the door!



My next project? THIS!

Pinned Image

So smart. So smart.








1 comment:

  1. I have a passion for the chalkboard. I was planning a large one for the kids playroom when life happened, but I still look forward to making it when we go home. I am also going to add a layer of magnetic paint under it so that we can add magnets and hang things up. You are never to old for a chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails