Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Holy crap Chance is 10 months old

But this is not his 10 month anniversary picture--nope-- haven't taken those pics yet. I'm thinking I'll get to it somewhere around his first birthday, cuz I'm really organized like that.

This is his 9 month anniversary, on our first day in Paris. 




You guys, I know a lot of parents say this about their kid but I'm serious this little guy is an angel. A perfect angel--always has been. I know someday the tides are going to turn but for now 
I'm basking in all his glory. 




His sweet three toothed glory.



Holding this little guy feels so good. The moment I lift him up and put my arms around him I feel something change inside me--a feeling deep inside--pure endearment, I think.

Every single time. 


His smell. His skin. His hair. 


I'm so in love. 








1 comment:

  1. I've got news for you, I don't think that feeling ever goes away. Gabe is almost 8 and I love nothing more than his hugs and kisses! I am very impressed that you had the forethought to take his 9 month printout to Paris. Well done mama.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails