Friday, October 14, 2011

Apple Mouthed Girls

Gina and sitting in a tree. 

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

I'm telling you I've got some serious co-dependency issues with this website. My newest find also happens to be the greatest tasting snack ever! At first glance I thought my kids would totally love this because of how funny it looked. And boy did they! 

Low and behold, the apple mouths. 


But after the second day of making this as a snack I decided to actually taste it. Holy mother of pearl. These flavor combinations are awesome! There's something about the way the marshmallows and peanut butter react together and I'm telling ya, it's better than a caramel apple!

A sure hit! See?


Okay, so clearly my apple mouths turned out looking like some hillbilly apple mouths,
but you get the jist.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails