10. I've been too busy eating these to blog. Which would almost always prompt a tooth ache. Which would eventually make me emotionally eat another handful. Vicious cycle candy corn is.
9. I was on the edge of my seat (on the couch, or the bed, or in the car) as I read this. Loved every single word of it. And it was on the last page that I realized it wasn't a stand alone book--oh no, there were three of them.
7. I've found myself chasing this little dude ALL OVER THE HOUSE. I should be more specific, because that almost sounds cute, as if it were all just a game of cat and mouse. Oh no, this dude causes major destruction. I swear to god, if Chance dumps the dog bowl out one more time or if I find one more random shoe swimming in the toilet I'm liable to handcuff him. Not really of course. But I just laughed at the thought of it. You have the right to remain...absolutely useless without your hands!!! Take that, sucka!
6. Another big blogging distraction? Mother Effing PINTEREST!!!
I am in love with this god forsaken time sucker. I could spend HOURS on this website just losing myself in pictures of food, crafts, fashion, architecture, even pot holders look exciting on this site. I love it, I love it, I love it. And to boot, my kids reap the benefits. Just the other night they were greeted at dinner with some spooky ooky mummy dogs. Here's the picture from Pinterest:
And here's mine:
Pretty neat way to eat a hot dog and a bun, right? And this next one? I mean, come on!!! Who wouldn't appreciate a piece of greasy bacon surrounded by a fluffy little pancake. DELICIOUS and CREATIVE!!
But this next one takes the cake! GENIUS, I SAY!
Why didn't I think of this before we connected 45 different plugs into our monster outlet that could potentially wipe out all the power on our block? This is an awesome idea. Now all I have to do is consume about 5 loaves of bread to acquire it.
6. We're in a Halloween frenzy over here. Decorating pumpkins, and ghosts and making some fun banners.
5. I've been glued to the TV, thanks to The X Factor. Seriously, I have a whole new love for TV again. And singing competitions. And TALENTED people with great stories. It's like the 5th season of Idol all over again. And Simon? I've actually missed you. This is going to be a good ride.
4. I've also spent a ton of time just keeping up with the pressures of kindergarten. For real. And she only goes half day. I'm totally screwed next year. This was taken on her picture day--HOURS before she actually smiled for the camera. I guarantee her school picture will not look nearly as cute. After ya know, sweaty recess and all.
3. I've also been busy being sad and lonely without Mia around. This is her first time in preschool and we decided to send her to school 5 days a week. I miss her. But I know this is a good experience. The other day the local fire department and ambulance stopped by her school to give the kids a tour. How cute, huh? I've never really touched on safety prevention with the kiddos (I always meant to), so I'm kinda glad they've got that covered.
She's "officially" a Junior Firewoman
2. Rather than spending quality time on the computer, I could also be found making out with this little guy. He is so kissable and so affectionate and so squishy. I just know this phase will pass so I'm milkin' it for all I can. I know, borderline inappropriate. Borderline.