Monday, May 25, 2009

Gallavanting in Europe

Hey! I am typing this from a computer at our hotel in Prague. I have so much that I want to write and share, but I have to make this quick. I plan to post more detailed descriptions with photos and videos later.

What can I say? It has been almost 4 years to the date that we were last in Europe, yet the moment we arrived it was if we've never left. This time, we have our daughters to share these moments with. We are having so, so, so much fun. The girls were perfect on the flight and have been really great in the car too. For those who don't know, we are in the midst of a European roadtrip.

Since I'm not yet sure how to post pics and videos yet I will type a top ten list. Kudos Tanya.

These are a few of our "top ten" favorite things so far:

10. Drinking lots of beer and singing really loud at the Haufbrau Haus in Munich. Complete with kids.
9. Hearing Bella say hallo and auf wiedersehen to anyone who'll listen.
8. German and Austrian street names. Upyurazzestrasse. Poopenzefaceahstrasse.
7. Mia's non-judgemental foreign appetite. The girl will eat anything!
6. Watching Bella's excitement as she sang Do Re Mi through the streets of Salzburg.
5. Crossing into Czech border, Eugene says "Oh look, a lonely hitchiker." One mile later Eugene says, "Oh look, a lonely hitchiker with high heels and a short skirt. Uh-Oh."
4. Our GPS navigation lady---without her we'd be lost. Tee hee.
3. Yay! We have an Ipod auxillary input for the car. Boo! Bella won't let anyone else sing.
2. Really feeling a sense of togetherness as we paddled a boat in Munich, hearing Bella say, "I love my baby sister."
1. Mmmm.....Mozart Balls.


Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails