Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Penny For My Thought


1. My back is starting to pregnancy ache. You know the feeling, right around 5:30 when you realize all you've done is run around all day long. Sitting down and relaxing is apparently overrated. 

2. We have a few contenders on possible boy names and if he was born tomorrow we know what we'd name him. But.....we've got a long way to go and we're not totally solid on our name yet.

3. Mia's got Kindergarten registration soon. I'm so happy and excited for her and can't wait to see her reaction to it. Ughh, another first day first time on the school bus. It's going to rip my heart out...

4. Chance is talking like crazy. Which is a good thing because he waited a really long time to strut his stuff. But fear not Mom, all is well.

5. I'm completely and totally over winter already. Yesterday it was 9 degrees. And I had to go grocery shopping. MISERABLY BRUTAL!

6. Mia got a report card that brought tears to my eyes. So proud of how far she's come. Bella gets her 2nd quarter report card this Friday and we've already booked a weekend in Wisconsin Dells to celebrate it. Yahoo!

7. I'm trying to embrace this pregnancy the way I did the first because this time I know it's my last. And it's just SO hard to do when you've got 3 other kids to take care of. But little by little, I'm trying.

8. A friend of mine got me a 5 year journal for my birthday and every day it asks a simple question with space to write a simple sentence. It's awesome and it's totally doable.

9. Eugene and the kids got me a sewing machine for my birthday. And I have to admit, I'm excited about the possibilities. If I can make my own pillows, I will be one happy girl. Signing up fpr classes soon.

10. I ate at the MOST amazing restaurant ever and I can't wait till I've got enough time to sit down and write about our experience.

11. The girls are taking ice skating lessons and it's the cutest thing ever. 

12. Spring Break will be here before I know it and I've got this growing urge to take one last trip as the 5 of us and I'm having a hard time planning it. I shouldn't be flying anywhere too far since it'll be 2 months before the due date. So perhaps, we'll drive somewhere. Somewhere sunny. Yes, that would be perfect.

13. I love my Kindle Fire and I'm reading Gone Girl and it's really great. Though I still only average about 7 pages a night before nodding off. Seriously, how and when do people find the time to read???

14. It's very unlike me to write a post with no picture or video so here's Mia talking of her ideas on art:


Or perhaps you fancy the special effect noises that boys seem to always make when playing with a car, or an airplane or a train or in this case a transforming Alphabot named Spiderman...



Good Night Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails