Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank you!

I can't thank you all enough for your words of encouragement from my last post. And thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm relieved to know that I'm not alone in this struggle.

I swear, the power of gal pals always amazes me!

The truth is, had it been you writing that post I would have had the SAME exact advice to give. I know that formula is great. I know that in the grand scheme it doesn't matter. But knowing this and feeling the way I feel are two totally different things. I wish I could just hang up the emotions on a shelf and think logically but it's really hard to do as a mom, when all you want is the very best for your dependent little bundle. But I know that I'll continue to do whatever it takes. I think I always will. And right now it's a little bit of everything......no matter the cost. In fact, I thought of all of you as I nursed him in a freezing cold tent at 4AM last night! The things we'll do, huh?!

Thanks friends and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails