Sunday, April 12, 2009

Putting all your eggs in one basket.


Happy Easter! I've always had fond memories of Easter as a child. The yummy ham for lunch, the lamb cake for dessert, the Easter egg hunts. Which, can I just say that my mom always thought she was James Bond when she hid our eggs. What?! Are you kidding me?! She was freakin' terrible at it. Oh gee, like I can't tell the neon egg is right there. On the window sill. In the open. Hidden by nothing. Brilliant mom, brilliant. Needless to say, it was great to be in Chicago for Easter. I haven't spent an Easter here since I moved away 8 years ago. Here are some of the highlights:

Look, no kid is crying it's a miracle!


Mia debating whether the plastic egg is worth getting up for


Max having a blast!


Decorating our eggs!


Bonita Huevos!


Even Aunt Molly and Max got in on the headband action


Have you ever seen a cuter bunny? I think not. Rock it, E, rock it!


Trying on her Easter goodies


Easter Bella


Sharing is Caring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails